Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Leg 1 Completed

Well the first leg of journey is complete, and I am sitting in the Vancouver airport. Eric and Allison have gone to get lunch. I, however, packed chicken strips! Which was sort of brilliant of me, but also very much a mistake, well not a mistake, but I was going to have them for dinner last night. But I didn't, so I brought them! They are good, well... good for the price.. lol.

Ack! They are boarding already, its so quick. Hmm... lots to say... Eric and I brought the same book, which is... strange, but kind of fun. Also we brought the same snacks! Almonds and Dried Almonds, and then Eric and Allison independently got the same sandwich.

Hopefully, we will have entertainment on the plane, we are going to try and get our seats more together, Eric and I are together, but Allison is separate.

Pictures to come later!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Almonds and dried almonds... ? I think you mean almonds and dried mangos, lol. Also, does Sprinks prefer the smooth side or the furry side of her blue pillow? i can't tell, and which of the pillows on your bed is hers?

The Elephant said...

lol...yes, almonds and dried mangoes. What can I say, I was/am travel tired. Sprinkles seems to prefer the furry side, at least that is the side she is always the most purry. The pillow on the left of the bed, facing it is the one she sometimes sleeps on.