Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beer Update!

Just a quick beer update:

The first thing is that we had a very active fermentation of our wheat beer, which resulted in some yeast in our airlock, as can be seen in the following two pictures. This happened on Sunday, or at least that is when I noticed it.

For the last week I have been shaking the bottles of our brown to try and get it carbonated and so today I tried our beer. As the picture below shows, our beer is no longer flat! I have been shaking it up everyday for the past week and today I tried it.. and... bam! Overflowing beer! lol... That can be seen in the last picture.

No comments: