Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spain Trivia Game

Hello loyal readers,
To see how many of you have been paying attention to my blog and to what depth, I am hosting a trivia game! The first person to answer the 24 questions below and email me the answers will win a 5-10 euro prize! The people who went on the trip with me are not eligible.

Email the answers to cwc1983@gmail.com

If no one has gotten everything correct by Saturday I will have to pick the person with the most correct responses.

Good Luck!
  1. List all the food/entertainment things that both the Walkies and I brought:
  2. What superhero did we pose with in Madrid?
  3. What 3 restaurants did I go to on my Madrid evening walk?
  4. What was the name of our bike tour guide?
  5. What brand of beer is Rudy Fernandez on a box of?
  6. What museum did we go to twice? How much did it cost?
  7. What dish did Eric and I end up ordering when we failed to get tapas the first time?
  8. What is Eric and my favorite cheap meal?
  9. What animal was in the Madrid train station?
  10. What treat did we get on the ZocoTrain?
  11. What was Eric’s dream the first day in Sevilla?
  12. What sporting events have we watched on TV in Spain?
  13. Which actor does Eric think is a heartthrob?
  14. What are the four people depicted carrying Christopher Columbus’s Tomb?
  15. How many cats has Eric tried to make friends with? How many has he been successful with?
  16. What did we feed the cat in Granada?
  17. What was Allison's favorite animal at the Zoo?
  18. How many panoramajama’s have there been on this trip?
  19. Where was the only water fountain we found in all of Spain?
  20. In what city did we do laundry?
  21. What city was the first place we actually did tapas correctly?
  22. Other than Spanish what type of food did we have the most of?
  23. What is one reason why more people make out in public places like parks in Spain?
  24. What has been YOUR favorite post and why?

4 comments:

Allison Walkingshaw said...

I was so excited until you said I wasn't eligible :( However, I could hack my mom's account and send in the answers .... hmmmm....

The Elephant said...

lol, you can send in answers, but you had a chance to get Spanish Souvenirs, whereas other people did not.

P.S. you stole my postcards!

Eric said...

The prize is a lie!

Frederico said...

We are in blog withdrawal here. What, pray tell, happened at the conference?