Sunday, September 14, 2008

Munich Day 3: A Minor Malfunction

So... my camera was on the fritz for a bit... nothing a few euros couldn't fix and make me feel really stupid. Basically, I forgot to charge my battery before I left. :(

Anyway, here are some pictures to accompany Eric's previous blog post.



A Boat

This was the leading boat at the marine exhibit. It was, uh... cool?

Don't Touch!
This robotic looking object was actually a deep sea diving suit. It had a don't touch sign on it... Eric touched it anyway.


Look out Snoopy! Here comes the Red Baron!!

This was part of the aviation exhibit at the Deutsches Museum, It couldn't find any information about whether it actually was the Red Baron's plane, but I also didn't find any that said it wasn't. So I will assume it was.

They have Map Coloring in Germany too!

So this may not excite a lot of people, or anyone, but I got a kick out of it.

View From the Sundial Garden

This is a panorama of half the view from the sundial garden. It was at this moment that my battery died. So I have no more pictures of the day....

Hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments: