I managed to forget to take a picture when I ate this, but is one from the recipe page:
And here is the recipe that I ended up using: (link)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the baking dish. Place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast. Combine cream of chicken soup and milk in a medium bowl, and pour over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Pour melted butter over top, and cover with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
The ProcessThis was a really simple recipe, especially compared to many that I have made. The first step was to lay out the chicken and the slices of swiss cheese.
Next I poured the soup and milk mixture over the entire thing and spread it out.
Since I made this while I was in Texas Sprinkles again was not available, but here is a picture of her playing with her water glass.