To see how many of you have been paying attention to my blog and to what depth, I am hosting a trivia game! The first person to answer the 24 questions below and email me the answers will win a 5-10 euro prize! The people who went on the trip with me are not eligible.
Email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If no one has gotten everything correct by Saturday I will have to pick the person with the most correct responses.
- List all the food/entertainment things that both the Walkies and I brought:
- What superhero did we pose with in Madrid?
- What 3 restaurants did I go to on my Madrid evening walk?
- What was the name of our bike tour guide?
- What brand of beer is Rudy Fernandez on a box of?
- What museum did we go to twice? How much did it cost?
- What dish did Eric and I end up ordering when we failed to get tapas the first time?
- What is Eric and my favorite cheap meal?
- What animal was in the Madrid train station?
- What treat did we get on the ZocoTrain?
- What was Eric’s dream the first day in Sevilla?
- What sporting events have we watched on TV in Spain?
- Which actor does Eric think is a heartthrob?
- What are the four people depicted carrying Christopher Columbus’s Tomb?
- How many cats has Eric tried to make friends with? How many has he been successful with?
- What did we feed the cat in Granada?
- What was Allison's favorite animal at the Zoo?
- How many panoramajama’s have there been on this trip?
- Where was the only water fountain we found in all of Spain?
- In what city did we do laundry?
- What city was the first place we actually did tapas correctly?
- Other than Spanish what type of food did we have the most of?
- What is one reason why more people make out in public places like parks in Spain?
- What has been YOUR favorite post and why?