This was one of the first recipes that I made after I got back from Texas and I think the main thing you could say about my choices is that they were pretty simple and not very challenging.
Here is the final result:
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
The ProcessThis was a really simple recipe, the first thing that I did was to heat up the garlic and olive oil. I used minced garlic instead of crushed, which I think might have been a mistake.
I next prepared the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. I put this mixture in a Ziploc bag, which makes it really easy to bread the chicken.
I had slightly more chicken than they recommended, but soon they were all breaded and ready to cook. I actually think that is they had been breaded better it would have been better.
I cooked it and then had them with a simple spinach salad.
Since I know that everyone really just comes here for Sprinkles, here is a picture of her playing in some snow. Note: This did not happen recently, this was last December.