Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Panoramajama Time!

I have talked about these in the blog, but I finally got around to actually creating them. Here are the 5 panoramas that I have created, during our travels.

1) Plaza Mayor, Madrid - Basically the first place we went too. Sadly, Chubby Spiderman does not make a major appearance in this one :)

2) The View from the Temple of Debod: This one is the least exciting, so it is good it goes first. It is also the smallest... so go figure:

You can see Eric and Allison, sort of in this picture

3) The Palace: This is the only one that I have done in full scale, I would do the others, but it would take forever to load.... this one is already taking way too long. But it is really cool... It sort of pales in comparison to the other two though:



4) The Alkazar in Toledo: I really love how this one turned out. It looks a little rounded, but it actually sort of improves the view, this is actually a straight building, I think it turned out amazing though.


5) The view of Toledo from the Zoco Train rest stop: This is a really cool one as it shows all of the Toledo Skyline and the river. It looks really amazing and really merged together really well... This may actually be the best panorama I have every created. Sadly, I can't take all the credit for this one, I had to include some of Eric and Allison's pictures to complete it, but the end result is amazing, so I think it worked out.

No comments: