Sunday, September 21, 2008

Conference Fun

So the conference was a lot of fun... but I don't have a lot of pictures from it, so this post is kind of scraping from the bottom of the barrel.

Andechs Monastery


This is on our way to the Monastery for the final reception, I believe this is probably what a cow sees everyday.
Moo!

At the Monastery we got to see the abbey, or whatever, Martin seems very impressed...


Finally we got to the dinner. We got to see lots of cool stuff, like the picture of the pope, for example, as well as drink a lot of free beer, for example.


Finally we got to the meal, which was dumplings and pig and gravy, and pig skin....? It was pretty good.


Loyal readers may have read on Eric's blog that I won the Best Paper award. Surprisingly this is true. I don't have a picture to prove it since at the time I won it, I was so surprised that I didn't get a picture, but trust me I did.

No comments: